- Cooking Time: 5
- Servings: 1
- Preparation Time: 5
- 2 slices whole-wheat bread
- 2-3 tablespoons hummus (any flavor)
- 1/4 cup peeled sliced cucumbers
- 2 tablespoons bean sprouts
- chopped scallions
- 1. Spread the hummus on one slice of bread.
- 2. Top with cucumber slices, bean sprouts and scallions (if desired).
- 3. Put the other slice of bread on top and viola! Hummus sandwich. (This is also good on a toasted bagel -- but not if you're a carb-watcher!).
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community Cookbook
Girl Scout Campfire Cookbook Troop 60252
Paul's Food World Volume 1See More
Pineapple-Black Bean Enchiladas
Mascarpone Brownies With Honey Chocolate Sauce
Chicken RollupsSee More