- Cooking Time: 5
- Servings: 1
- Preparation Time: 5
- 2 slices whole-wheat bread
- 2-3 tablespoons hummus (any flavor)
- 1/4 cup peeled sliced cucumbers
- 2 tablespoons bean sprouts
- chopped scallions
- 1. Spread the hummus on one slice of bread.
- 2. Top with cucumber slices, bean sprouts and scallions (if desired).
- 3. Put the other slice of bread on top and viola! Hummus sandwich. (This is also good on a toasted bagel -- but not if you're a carb-watcher!).
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
MetroCooking DC 2013
The Lizz Delicious Cookbook Vol. 1
The Secret Life of Bees: Cooking Your Way Through CollegeSee More
Dad's favorite peanut brownies!See More