- Cooking Time: 5
- Servings: 1
- Preparation Time: 5
- 2 slices whole-wheat bread
- 2-3 tablespoons hummus (any flavor)
- 1/4 cup peeled sliced cucumbers
- 2 tablespoons bean sprouts
- chopped scallions
- 1. Spread the hummus on one slice of bread.
- 2. Top with cucumber slices, bean sprouts and scallions (if desired).
- 3. Put the other slice of bread on top and viola! Hummus sandwich. (This is also good on a toasted bagel -- but not if you're a carb-watcher!).
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
20+ Pumpkin Recipes!See More
Apricot Glazed Chicken Breasts
Blueberry Light MuffinsSee More