- Cooking Time: 0
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 5
- 1 can (about 15 ounces) chick-peas, rinsed and drained
- 1 tablespoons sesame seed
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 clove garlic 3/4 tsp salt
- 1 tomato, finely chopped
- 2 green onions, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- Combine sesame seeds, chick-peas, lemon juice, garlic and salt in food processor, process till smooth.
- Combine tomato, green onions, and parsley in small bowl.
- Place chick-pea mixture in medium serving bowl, spoon tomato mixture evenly over top.
NotesLooking for something quick & easy to serve company, now you've found it!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"
Camp Nubar Baking Class
The Naked MacaronSee More
GLUTEN-FREE FLOUR BLEND
Peanut Butter Cups
White Chocolate and Cranberry CookiesSee More