- Cooking Time: 0
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 5
- 1 can (about 15 ounces) chick-peas, rinsed and drained
- 1 tablespoons sesame seed
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 clove garlic 3/4 tsp salt
- 1 tomato, finely chopped
- 2 green onions, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- Combine sesame seeds, chick-peas, lemon juice, garlic and salt in food processor, process till smooth.
- Combine tomato, green onions, and parsley in small bowl.
- Place chick-pea mixture in medium serving bowl, spoon tomato mixture evenly over top.
NotesLooking for something quick & easy to serve company, now you've found it!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
Italy or Bust
Recipes for VitalitySee More
Steamed trout with ginger and spring onions
Buttery Pull-Apart Bread
Ham & Cheese Roll UpsSee More