- Cooking Time: 0
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 5
- 1 can (about 15 ounces) chick-peas, rinsed and drained
- 1 tablespoons sesame seed
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 clove garlic 3/4 tsp salt
- 1 tomato, finely chopped
- 2 green onions, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- Combine sesame seeds, chick-peas, lemon juice, garlic and salt in food processor, process till smooth.
- Combine tomato, green onions, and parsley in small bowl.
- Place chick-pea mixture in medium serving bowl, spoon tomato mixture evenly over top.
NotesLooking for something quick & easy to serve company, now you've found it!
Jean’s Recipe File
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and Cakes
Gluten-Free and DeliciousSee More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More