- Cooking Time: 0
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 5
- 1 can (about 15 ounces) chick-peas, rinsed and drained
- 1 tablespoons sesame seed
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 clove garlic 3/4 tsp salt
- 1 tomato, finely chopped
- 2 green onions, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- Combine sesame seeds, chick-peas, lemon juice, garlic and salt in food processor, process till smooth.
- Combine tomato, green onions, and parsley in small bowl.
- Place chick-pea mixture in medium serving bowl, spoon tomato mixture evenly over top.
NotesLooking for something quick & easy to serve company, now you've found it!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
Amsterdam Friends Cookbook
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite RecipesSee More
Zucchini Spice Cake with Lemon Sauce
Rob’s Sugar Cookies modified from allrecipes.com
Stromboli WrapsSee More