- Cooking Time: 10
- Preparation Time: 10
- 2 cups canned garbanzo beans, drained
- 1/3 cup tahini
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 cloves garlic, halved
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 pinch paprika
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh parsley
- Place the garbanzo beans, tahini, lemon juice, salt and garlic in a blender or food processor.
- Blend until smooth.
- Transfer mixture to a serving bowl.
- Drizzle olive oil over the garbanzo bean mixture. Sprinkle with paprika and parsley.
- Original recipe yield:
- 2 cups
- You may also like this: bean dip Recipe