HUMMUS GARBANZO BEAN DIP
- Cooking Time: 10
- Preparation Time: 10
- 2 cups canned garbanzo beans, drained
- 1/3 cup tahini
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 cloves garlic, halved
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 pinch paprika
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh parsley
- Place the garbanzo beans, tahini, lemon juice, salt and garlic in a blender or food processor.
- Blend until smooth.
- Transfer mixture to a serving bowl.
- Drizzle olive oil over the garbanzo bean mixture. Sprinkle with paprika and parsley.
- Original recipe yield:
- 2 cups
- You may also like this: bean dip Recipe
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!
Secret of the Wings Cookbook
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skinSee More
Puff Daddy Pancake
Pumpkin-Cream Cheese Streusel Pie
Tossed Salad With Oil And Vinegar DressingSee More