- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 16oz can chickpeas
- 1 - 1 1/2 TBLS Tahini (ground sesame seeds)
- 4 - 6 TBLS lemon juice
- 2 - 3 cloves of garlic
- a good drizzle of olive oil
- a pinch of salt
- a little bit of cayenne
- some fresh dill
- Drain chickpeas and reserve about 1/4C of the liquid.
- Put all ingredients, including reserved chickpea liquid, in the blender or food processor and blend until smooth.
- Serve with flatbread or pita chips.
'CHEF' the Film Cookbook: Recipes from El Jefe
20+ Pumpkin Recipes!
Julie Tries ... Her Friends' RecipesSee More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More