- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 16oz can chickpeas
- 1 - 1 1/2 TBLS Tahini (ground sesame seeds)
- 4 - 6 TBLS lemon juice
- 2 - 3 cloves of garlic
- a good drizzle of olive oil
- a pinch of salt
- a little bit of cayenne
- some fresh dill
- Drain chickpeas and reserve about 1/4C of the liquid.
- Put all ingredients, including reserved chickpea liquid, in the blender or food processor and blend until smooth.
- Serve with flatbread or pita chips.
Breads and Breakfasts: Bakin' Without Eggs...or Dairy!
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
Delicious Recipes Made EasySee More
Curried Wheat Bread
Chicken Fried Steak (TNT)
BRIE AND PROSCIUTTO FILLED CHILE RELLENOS ON A BED OF FIGS AND ARUGULASee More