- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 16oz can chickpeas
- 1 - 1 1/2 TBLS Tahini (ground sesame seeds)
- 4 - 6 TBLS lemon juice
- 2 - 3 cloves of garlic
- a good drizzle of olive oil
- a pinch of salt
- a little bit of cayenne
- some fresh dill
- Drain chickpeas and reserve about 1/4C of the liquid.
- Put all ingredients, including reserved chickpea liquid, in the blender or food processor and blend until smooth.
- Serve with flatbread or pita chips.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Desperate Housewives: Juicy Dishes & Saucy Bites
The Best of Brock: Celebrating 85 Years of Cooking
Home cookingSee More
Easy Chocolate Tart
Black Bean And Corn QuesadillasSee More