- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 6 x3 Tablespoon servings
- Preparation Time:
- 19 oz Can of garbanzo beans (chickpeas), drained with liquid reserved
- 2 Cloves of garlic, minced (put in food processor 1st to mince)
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper, optional
- 1. Put garlic in food processor and mince well
- 2. Add all other ingredients
- 3. Blend on low speed, gradually add reserved liquid until desired consistency is achieved.
- *We did not use pepper. This recipe was REALLY good as is but you can adjust the garlic, cumin and pepper to suit your tastes.
NotesVery kid friendly hummus recipe.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Get Fit With Good Food!
Lau Family Recipes
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skinSee More
Dark chocolate truffle tart with flax seeds
Khatta Meetha Karela
Roasted Butternut Squash SoupSee More