- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 6 x3 Tablespoon servings
- Preparation Time:
- 19 oz Can of garbanzo beans (chickpeas), drained with liquid reserved
- 2 Cloves of garlic, minced (put in food processor 1st to mince)
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper, optional
- 1. Put garlic in food processor and mince well
- 2. Add all other ingredients
- 3. Blend on low speed, gradually add reserved liquid until desired consistency is achieved.
- *We did not use pepper. This recipe was REALLY good as is but you can adjust the garlic, cumin and pepper to suit your tastes.
NotesVery kid friendly hummus recipe.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Best of Brock: Celebrating 85 Years of Cooking
From Granny's Kitchen...With Love!
Food Travels Through ItalySee More
Ensalada Tibia con Nueces
Bibi's Cheese FlanSee More