- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 6 x3 Tablespoon servings
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryVery kid friendly hummus recipe.
- 19 oz Can of garbanzo beans (chickpeas), drained with liquid reserved
- 2 Cloves of garlic, minced (put in food processor 1st to mince)
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper, optional
- 1. Put garlic in food processor and mince well
- 2. Add all other ingredients
- 3. Blend on low speed, gradually add reserved liquid until desired consistency is achieved.
- *We did not use pepper. This recipe was REALLY good as is but you can adjust the garlic, cumin and pepper to suit your tastes.