- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 2 cups
- Preparation Time:
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 5 cloves garlic (more if you dare), minced
- splash of olive oil
- 2 1/2 cups cooked or canned chickpeas (garbanzo beans)
- 3/4 cup tahini
- 1 1/2 Tbsp Braggs or soy sauce
- 1/2 cup lemon juice or 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 1/4 cup jalepeno pepper, chopped (optional)
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 tsp salt
- In a small saucepan, saute onions and garlic in a splash of oil on medium heat until onions are translucent.
- In a blender or food processor, blend the sauted onions, chickpeas, tahini, Braggs, lemon juice, parsley, jalepeno, cumin, cayenne, and salt until you reach the desired consistency.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
From Granny's Kitchen...With Love!
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry!
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or PartySee More
Chocolate Eclair Cake
Sara Lee® Fruity Breakfast Bread Spreads
Triple Chocolate Chunk CookiesSee More