- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 2 cups
- Preparation Time:
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 5 cloves garlic (more if you dare), minced
- splash of olive oil
- 2 1/2 cups cooked or canned chickpeas (garbanzo beans)
- 3/4 cup tahini
- 1 1/2 Tbsp Braggs or soy sauce
- 1/2 cup lemon juice or 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 1/4 cup jalepeno pepper, chopped (optional)
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 tsp salt
- In a small saucepan, saute onions and garlic in a splash of oil on medium heat until onions are translucent.
- In a blender or food processor, blend the sauted onions, chickpeas, tahini, Braggs, lemon juice, parsley, jalepeno, cumin, cayenne, and salt until you reach the desired consistency.
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"
YummyMix.com's Blended Drink Recipes
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew JudsonSee More
Zesty Taco Stew with Cheddar-Stuffed Cornbread Dumplings
Fried OystersSee More