- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 70
- Preparation Time: 15
- 1 can garbanzo beans - drained liquid reserved
- ½ cup garlic, chopped
- 1¾ cups tahini*
- 1½ cups lemon juice
- ¾ cups olive oil
- 1½ tbsp salt
- 2 tbsp sriracha**
- Gather all ingredients.
- Drain garbanzo beans and reserve the liquid.
- Add all ingredients except the garbanzo beans and reserved liquid into the food processor until well blended.
- Add spice mixture to mixing bowl.
- Add garbanzo beans into the food processor in appropriate sized batches, thinning as needed with the reserved liquid to proper consistency.
- Add each batch into mixing bowl and mix well when all batches are complete.
Notes*TAHINI [tuh-HEE-nee] - a thick paste made of ground sesame seed.
**SRIRACHA [SEE-rah-chah] - Hot sauce made from sun-ripened chilies, which are ground in a smooth paste with garlic.
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2014
Simple Recipes that Work
C'mon a my house! (Metric and American measurements for most recipes)See More
Curried Wheat Bread
Chicken Fried Steak (TNT)
BRIE AND PROSCIUTTO FILLED CHILE RELLENOS ON A BED OF FIGS AND ARUGULASee More