- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 15 oz. can garbanzo beans
- 1 T. reserved bean liquid
- 1 T. olive oil
- In food processor pulse garlic and salt together.
- Add beans and process until smooth.
- While still running, add olive oil and reserved bean liquid until desired consistency.
- Serve with cut up veggies, pita chips, or spread on your sandwich.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Real Deal Apple Recipes.
Healthy Blender Recipes: Vegan Drinks, Shakes & Smoothies
Driscoll's Berry DessertsSee More
Super Easy Chicken and Pepper Mexican Spiced Rice Stir Fry
How To Make Caramelized Onions
Salted Nut SquaresSee More