HUNDRED DOLLAR FROSTING
- Cooking Time: 15
- Servings: 24
- Preparation Time: 10
- ¼ cup butter or margarine
- 1 large egg
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 1 cup walnuts, chopped
- 3 oz. semi-sweet chocolate, 3 blocks
- 2 cups confectioners sugar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Combine butter and semisweet chocolate in a double boiler .
- Place over hot water, stirring until melted.
- Remove and cool well.
- Add egg and stir vigorously.
- Stir in confectioners’ sugar, vanilla and lemon juice.
- Beat until smooth.
- Stir in walnuts and frost cake with icing.
NotesThis is the best icing for the Black Magic Cake!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Austin Personal Training Recipes
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!
Food Travels Through ItalySee More
Smitten Million Dollar Peanut Butter CookiesSee More