- Cooking Time: 15
- Servings: 24
- Preparation Time: 10
- ¼ cup butter or margarine
- 1 large egg
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 1 cup walnuts, chopped
- 3 oz. semi-sweet chocolate, 3 blocks
- 2 cups confectioners sugar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Combine butter and semisweet chocolate in a double boiler .
- Place over hot water, stirring until melted.
- Remove and cool well.
- Add egg and stir vigorously.
- Stir in confectioners’ sugar, vanilla and lemon juice.
- Beat until smooth.
- Stir in walnuts and frost cake with icing.
NotesThis is the best icing for the Black Magic Cake!
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2014
Get Fit With Good Food!
Paul's Food World Volume 1See More
Gluten Free Gingerbread Cupcake with Browned Butter Butter Cream Frosting
Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble
Mrs. Jackson’s Grits – “Selma”See More