- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 6 to 8
- Preparation Time:
- ¼ C. Shortening
- 2 lbs. Beef chuck or round, cut into 1” cubes
- 1 C. sliced Onion
- 1 small Clove Garlic, minced
- ¾ C. Catsup
- 2 Tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1 Tbsp. Brown Sugar
- 2 tsp. Salt
- 2 tsp. Paprika
- ½ tsp. Dry Mustard
- Dash Cayenne Red Pepper
- 1 ½ C. Water
- 2 Tbsp. Flour
- ¼ C. Water
- 3 C. Hot Cooked Noodles
- Melt shortening in large skillet.
- Add beef, onion, and garlic; cook and stir until meat is brown and onion is tender.
- Stir in catsup, Worcestershire sauce, sugar, salt, paprika, mustard, cayenne and 1 ½ cups water.
- Cover; simmer 2 to 2 ½ hours.
- Blend flour and ¼ cup water; stir gradually into meat mixture.
- Heat to boiling, stirring constantly.
- Boil and stir 1 minute.
- Serve over noodles.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!
KITCHEN CAUCUS Conservative CreationsSee More
Soft Pumpkin Cookies with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting
Hot 'n Beefy Stuffed Pepper
Ginger Peach Upside Down CakeSee More