- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb hamburger
- 1/2 onion
- 1/2 - 1 can tomato paste
- 1 can creamed corn
- 2-3 cups mashed potatoes?
- Fry up the hamburger and onion with a bunch of paprika... umm 1 tsp? salt, pepper and maybe some hot pepper or coriander if you want a little hot spice. Add the tomato paste (some fresh tomato as well is optional) Pour it into the bottom of a casserole dish, pour the creamed corn on top and spread the mashed potatoes on top of that. Sprinkle with paprika.
- Bake covered at 350 until heated through. You can turn the broiler on and crisp the top potatoes a bit to make it pretty.
- I like the beef quite strongly spiced, cuz the rest smoothes it out. Good mashed potatoes help. I make them with butter, sour cream, and milk and quite alot of salt and some white pepper. My brother in law uses cream cheese and they're yummy.
- We loved this dish as kids (but no hot stuff).
NotesI'm not too good with amounts, but I'll guess, here.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie Treats
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
culinary karmaSee More
Cashew Macadamia Crunch
IRISH CHOCOLATE ICE CREAM
Unstuffed CabbageSee More