- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb hamburger
- 1/2 onion
- 1/2 - 1 can tomato paste
- 1 can creamed corn
- 2-3 cups mashed potatoes?
- Fry up the hamburger and onion with a bunch of paprika... umm 1 tsp? salt, pepper and maybe some hot pepper or coriander if you want a little hot spice. Add the tomato paste (some fresh tomato as well is optional) Pour it into the bottom of a casserole dish, pour the creamed corn on top and spread the mashed potatoes on top of that. Sprinkle with paprika.
- Bake covered at 350 until heated through. You can turn the broiler on and crisp the top potatoes a bit to make it pretty.
- I like the beef quite strongly spiced, cuz the rest smoothes it out. Good mashed potatoes help. I make them with butter, sour cream, and milk and quite alot of salt and some white pepper. My brother in law uses cream cheese and they're yummy.
- We loved this dish as kids (but no hot stuff).
NotesI'm not too good with amounts, but I'll guess, here.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Brownies: Baking Outside the Box
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law LibrariesSee More
Whey Bean Salad
Boo CupsSee More