- Cooking Time: 25-30
- Preparation Time: 15
- 1 lb. hamburger
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 (16 oz.) can pork and beans
- 3/4 c. barbecue sauce
- 2 tbsp. brown sugar
- 1 tsp. instant minced onion
- 1 can refrigerator biscuits
- 1 c. grated cheese
- Brown hamburger; drain.
- Stir in salt, pork and beans, barbecue sauce, brown sugar, and minced onion. Cook until bubbly. Pour into a casserole dish.
- Cut biscuits in half and place cut-side down around edge of casserole. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake at 375 degrees F for 25 to 30 minutes, or until biscuits are golden brown.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
Breads and Pastry 101
The Real Deal Apple Recipes.See More
Georgene's Decadent Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Pie
Charles' Birthday Peanut Butter Cheesecake
Rum Raisin Pudding My WaySee More