- Cooking Time: 25-30
- Preparation Time: 15
- 1 lb. hamburger
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 (16 oz.) can pork and beans
- 3/4 c. barbecue sauce
- 2 tbsp. brown sugar
- 1 tsp. instant minced onion
- 1 can refrigerator biscuits
- 1 c. grated cheese
- Brown hamburger; drain.
- Stir in salt, pork and beans, barbecue sauce, brown sugar, and minced onion. Cook until bubbly. Pour into a casserole dish.
- Cut biscuits in half and place cut-side down around edge of casserole. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake at 375 degrees F for 25 to 30 minutes, or until biscuits are golden brown.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
MidLife Road Trip's
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
Adventures in CookingSee More
Sauteed Spinach with Garlic: Julie & Julia
Red Cabbage and Apple Salad with Ginger Vinaigrette
Marly's Vegan Coconut CakeSee More