- Cooking Time:
- Servings: Makes 4 servings
- Preparation Time:
- 225 g. 1/2 lb. ground beef
- 3 (80z./226 g) cans Hunt's tomato sauce
- 125 ml 1/2 cup water'1 (2oz./56 g) can sliced mushrooms, drained
- 30ml. 2 Tablespoons minced onion flakes
- 8 ml. 1 1/2 teaspoon brown sugar, packed
- 4 ml. 3/4 tsp. oregano
- 3 ml. 1/2 teaspoon basil
- 3 ml. 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- .5ml. 1/8 teaspoon marjoram
- 340 g 12 oz. spaghetti, cooked and drained
- Saute ground beef in skillet; drain fat.
- Add remaining ingredients, except spaghetti.
- Heat to boiling.
- Simmer 10 minutes.
- Stir occasionally.
- Serve over hot cooked spaghetti.
NotesMy son and his friend Tina just brought me this cookbook, it was published in 1976 so I figured these would be new recipes to a lot of BakeSpacers.
Julie Tries ... Her Friends' Recipes
Mrs. Claus Cooks for Holiday Entertaining
Life on a Beach Easy Seafood Cooking at HomeSee More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More