- Cooking Time:
- Servings: Makes 4 servings
- Preparation Time:
- 225 g. 1/2 lb. ground beef
- 3 (80z./226 g) cans Hunt's tomato sauce
- 125 ml 1/2 cup water'1 (2oz./56 g) can sliced mushrooms, drained
- 30ml. 2 Tablespoons minced onion flakes
- 8 ml. 1 1/2 teaspoon brown sugar, packed
- 4 ml. 3/4 tsp. oregano
- 3 ml. 1/2 teaspoon basil
- 3 ml. 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- .5ml. 1/8 teaspoon marjoram
- 340 g 12 oz. spaghetti, cooked and drained
- Saute ground beef in skillet; drain fat.
- Add remaining ingredients, except spaghetti.
- Heat to boiling.
- Simmer 10 minutes.
- Stir occasionally.
- Serve over hot cooked spaghetti.
NotesMy son and his friend Tina just brought me this cookbook, it was published in 1976 so I figured these would be new recipes to a lot of BakeSpacers.
AMFC Clamily Cook Book
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)See More
Vanilla Caramel Nut Ice Cream Pudding (with salted caramel and hot chocolate sauce)
Candy Cane Fudge
Pancit PalabokSee More