HUNT'S QUICK SPAGHETTI SAUCE
- Servings: Makes 4 servings
- 225 g. 1/2 lb. ground beef
- 3 (80z./226 g) cans Hunt's tomato sauce
- 125 ml 1/2 cup water'1 (2oz./56 g) can sliced mushrooms, drained
- 30ml. 2 Tablespoons minced onion flakes
- 8 ml. 1 1/2 teaspoon brown sugar, packed
- 4 ml. 3/4 tsp. oregano
- 3 ml. 1/2 teaspoon basil
- 3 ml. 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- .5ml. 1/8 teaspoon marjoram
- 340 g 12 oz. spaghetti, cooked and drained
Saute ground beef in skillet; drain fat.
Add remaining ingredients, except spaghetti.
Heat to boiling.
Simmer 10 minutes.
Serve over hot cooked spaghetti.
My son and his friend Tina just brought me this cookbook, it was published in 1976 so I figured these would be new recipes to a lot of BakeSpacers.
No Reviews at this time.