- Cooking Time:
- Servings: Makes 4 servings
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryMy son and his friend Tina just brought me this cookbook, it was published in 1976 so I figured these would be new recipes to a lot of BakeSpacers.
- 225 g. 1/2 lb. ground beef
- 3 (80z./226 g) cans Hunt's tomato sauce
- 125 ml 1/2 cup water'1 (2oz./56 g) can sliced mushrooms, drained
- 30ml. 2 Tablespoons minced onion flakes
- 8 ml. 1 1/2 teaspoon brown sugar, packed
- 4 ml. 3/4 tsp. oregano
- 3 ml. 1/2 teaspoon basil
- 3 ml. 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- .5ml. 1/8 teaspoon marjoram
- 340 g 12 oz. spaghetti, cooked and drained
- Saute ground beef in skillet; drain fat.
- Add remaining ingredients, except spaghetti.
- Heat to boiling.
- Simmer 10 minutes.
- Stir occasionally.
- Serve over hot cooked spaghetti.