- Cooking Time:
- Servings: Makes 4 servings
- Preparation Time:
- 225 g. 1/2 lb. ground beef
- 3 (80z./226 g) cans Hunt's tomato sauce
- 125 ml 1/2 cup water'1 (2oz./56 g) can sliced mushrooms, drained
- 30ml. 2 Tablespoons minced onion flakes
- 8 ml. 1 1/2 teaspoon brown sugar, packed
- 4 ml. 3/4 tsp. oregano
- 3 ml. 1/2 teaspoon basil
- 3 ml. 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- .5ml. 1/8 teaspoon marjoram
- 340 g 12 oz. spaghetti, cooked and drained
- Saute ground beef in skillet; drain fat.
- Add remaining ingredients, except spaghetti.
- Heat to boiling.
- Simmer 10 minutes.
- Stir occasionally.
- Serve over hot cooked spaghetti.
NotesMy son and his friend Tina just brought me this cookbook, it was published in 1976 so I figured these would be new recipes to a lot of BakeSpacers.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie Treats
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
Favourites from Ana's Romanian KitchenSee More
Steak with red onion relish
Merry Christmas CookiesSee More