HUNT'S STUFFED GREEN PEPPERS (AN ALL TIME FAVORITE)
- Cooking Time:
- Servings: Makes 4 to 6 servings.
- Preparation Time:
- 4 medium green peppers
- 1 lb. lean ground beef
- 2 cups cooked rice
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 tsp. pepper
- 2 (8oz) or 1 (15oz) can Hunt's tomato sauce
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- *I usually add some garlic to the sauce.
- Wash and halve green peppers lengthwise; remove seeds.
- Lightly mix beef, rice, onion, salt, pepper and 1/2 cup Hunts sauce.
- Pile into pepper halves, arrange in shallow baking dish.
- Pour remaining Hunt's sauce over peppers.
- Cover and bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes.
- Remove cover; top each pepper with cheese; bake 15 minutes longer
NotesMy husband loves stuffed green peppers, this is a very easy recipe for them.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!
Secret of the Wings Cookbook
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skinSee More
Puff Daddy Pancake
Pumpkin-Cream Cheese Streusel Pie
Tossed Salad With Oil And Vinegar DressingSee More