- Cooking Time: 360-480 minutes
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 30
- 1/2 pound sliced bacon, diced
- 2 1/2 pounds red potatoes, thinly sliced
- 2 medium onions , sliced
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless venison steak, cubed
- 2 cans ( 14-3/4 ounces each) cream style corn
- 3 tablespoons worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- In a large skillet, cook bacon over medium heat until crisp; drain. Place potatoes and onions in a 5- qt. slow cooker. Top with venison and bacon.
- Combine the corn, Worcestershire sauce, sugar and seasoned salt; pour over the top. Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours or until meat and potatoes are tender.
NotesI found this in a Taste of home cook book.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!
My Family Cookbook
50 Shades of TasteSee More
Dark chocolate truffle tart with flax seeds
Khatta Meetha Karela
Roasted Butternut Squash SoupSee More