- Cooking Time: 360-480 minutes
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 30
- 1/2 pound sliced bacon, diced
- 2 1/2 pounds red potatoes, thinly sliced
- 2 medium onions , sliced
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless venison steak, cubed
- 2 cans ( 14-3/4 ounces each) cream style corn
- 3 tablespoons worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- In a large skillet, cook bacon over medium heat until crisp; drain. Place potatoes and onions in a 5- qt. slow cooker. Top with venison and bacon.
- Combine the corn, Worcestershire sauce, sugar and seasoned salt; pour over the top. Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours or until meat and potatoes are tender.
NotesI found this in a Taste of home cook book.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
"Pretty Food" for the home Chef
Classic Chocolate Recipes
Fun appetizers and snacksSee More
STUFFAT TAL-QARNIT (Octopus Stew)
Frosted Apple Cinnamon Bars
BANANA WELLINGTONSSee More