- Cooking Time: 60
- Preparation Time:
- 1 Tbsp. butter
- 1/2 c. light cream
- 2 to 3 c. cubed cooked chicken
- 1 c. cubed Cheddar cheese
- 1 t. salt
- 1/4 t. pepper
- 1 Tbsp. flour
- 1 1/2 c. chicken broth
- 2 c. cooked wide noodles
- Melt butter in large saucepan.
- Blend in flour.
- Gradually add cream and stock.
- Cook, stirring constantly, until mixture is smooth.
- Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Place in a 2-quart casserole.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour or until done.
- If top becomes too brown during baking, cover with aluminum foil the last 30 minutes.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
NFPG Recipe Collection
Get Fit With Good Food!
Nick's PicksSee More
Tabouleh (Cracked Wheat/Cucumber Salad)
Annie's Strawberry Dessert
Old Fashioned GingerbreadSee More