- Cooking Time: 15
- Servings: 16
- Preparation Time:
- 2 16.3 oz. cans Pillsbury Grands
- 1 stick butter, melted
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 4 baskets fresh strawberries,
- whipped cream
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper or foil. Separate biscuits and dip each one in melted butter then in 1 cup of sugar. Make sure each biscuit is coated evenly with sugar.
- Place on cookie sheet and bake for 15 minutes. Check biscuits, they can burn. They should be lightly golden brown.
- Wash and quarter berries, add 1/2 cup of sugar and stir, let stand while biscuits cool slightly. Place a biscuit in medium bowl, top with berries and whipped cream. Makes 16 servings.
NotesI came up with this when I needed a quick desert for a dinner party and realized I was out of flour. It was a great hit. My family and friends loved it. I hope you enjoy it as much as they do. Enjoy!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Adventures in Cooking
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!
The Best of Brock: Celebrating 85 Years of CookingSee More
Almond or Oat Milk
Roasted Rack Of Lamb Persillade
Nathan M’s German Apple Pancakes, modified from Emeril's “There’s a Chef in My World” Cook bookSee More