- Cooking Time: 15
- Servings: 16
- Preparation Time:
- 2 16.3 oz. cans Pillsbury Grands
- 1 stick butter, melted
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 4 baskets fresh strawberries,
- whipped cream
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper or foil. Separate biscuits and dip each one in melted butter then in 1 cup of sugar. Make sure each biscuit is coated evenly with sugar.
- Place on cookie sheet and bake for 15 minutes. Check biscuits, they can burn. They should be lightly golden brown.
- Wash and quarter berries, add 1/2 cup of sugar and stir, let stand while biscuits cool slightly. Place a biscuit in medium bowl, top with berries and whipped cream. Makes 16 servings.
NotesI came up with this when I needed a quick desert for a dinner party and realized I was out of flour. It was a great hit. My family and friends loved it. I hope you enjoy it as much as they do. Enjoy!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Recipes for Vitality
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. Welch
The Lizz Delicious Cookbook Vol. 1See More
ICE CREAM IN A MARTINI GLASS RIMMED WITH OREO CRUMBS
Cupcake Wars Winning Peaches 'n Cream Cupcakes
Monkfish Stew in White Wine SauceSee More