- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pound cooked meat, preferable cubed beef or veal
- 6 large cubed cold cooked potatoes
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 28 ounces cooked diced beets
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 2 sour apples, cut up
- 16 Holland coctail onions, cut up
- 4 hard boiled eggs, chopped
- fresh parsley, chopped
- 8 to 12 fresh pickling cucumbers, sliced
- 4 tablespoons salad oil
- 2 teaspoons dry mustard
- 4 tablespoons pickle relish
- 4 hard boiled eggs, sliced
- lettuce leaves
- Mix meat, potatoes, apples, eggs, onions, relish, salad oil, vinegar, mustard, parsley with mayonnaise. Make into a large ball and cover with additional mayonnaise, Place ball in center of platter and garnish with lettuce leaves, cucumber slices and slices of hard boiled eggs.
NotesThis recipe comes from one of our Dutch cookbooks, called Mama's Favorite Dutch Recipes.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
20+ Pumpkin Recipes!
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!
NFPG Recipe CollectionSee More
Holey Moley Dark Mexican Chocolate Dulce De Leche Brownies
Sweet, Salty, Frito CandySee More