- Cooking Time: 1 min
- Servings: 2
- Preparation Time: 1 min
- 1 coconut juice container [8.5 oz] (I used the one with a splash of passion fruit flavor)
- 1 banana
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder
- 3 tablespoons flax seed meal
- 1/2 to 1 cup milk (I was running out of milk so I just poured in what was left in the container... looked like 1/2 cup to 1 cup)
- (I would have used coconut flakes, but we didn't have any in the pantry)
- You could also use chocolate chips or yogurt chips.
- Mix everything in a blender - pour!
NotesI just invented this... out of sheer necessity.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Cookbook to Defy Disease and Decay - Your Prescription to an Anti-Inflammatory Life
Get Fit With Good Food!
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!See More
Zucchini Spice Cake with Lemon Sauce
Rob’s Sugar Cookies modified from allrecipes.com
Stromboli WrapsSee More