- Cooking Time: 1 min
- Servings: 2
- Preparation Time: 1 min
- 1 coconut juice container [8.5 oz] (I used the one with a splash of passion fruit flavor)
- 1 banana
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder
- 3 tablespoons flax seed meal
- 1/2 to 1 cup milk (I was running out of milk so I just poured in what was left in the container... looked like 1/2 cup to 1 cup)
- (I would have used coconut flakes, but we didn't have any in the pantry)
- You could also use chocolate chips or yogurt chips.
- Mix everything in a blender - pour!
NotesI just invented this... out of sheer necessity.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for Lunch
Gonzalez Family~Established 8.8.14See More
Curried Eggplant with Coconut Milk
Cube Steaks Paprika
Crockpot Rice Pork ChopsSee More