- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3/4 cup butter
- 1/4 cup plus 1 Tbsp. sugar
- 1½ cups flour
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup walnuts
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 14 oz. can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 1/2 cups powder sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/3 cup butter
- 3 oz. cream cheese
- Mix crust ingredients & pat into a 9 x 13 pan.
- Bake at 350 for 10 minutes.
- Mx filling ingredients and spread over baked crust. No need to cool
- the crust first.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes.
- Blend together butter and cream cheese.
- Add vanilla and beat in powder sugar until creamy.
- Frost bars.
- Note:These should be stored in the fridge because of the cream
- cheese but taken out a little before serving. For easier cutting, cut
- before refrigerating.
- Note:Sub white chocolate chips for chocolate and macadamia nuts for the walnuts!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
KITCHEN CAUCUS Conservative Creations
Camp Nubar Baking Class
YummyMix.com's Blended Drink RecipesSee More
Chinese New Years Sticky Rice Cake
Mushroom Barley Soup
Billy's Vanilla, Vanilla CupcakesSee More