- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3/4 cup butter
- 1/4 cup plus 1 Tbsp. sugar
- 1½ cups flour
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup walnuts
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 14 oz. can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 1/2 cups powder sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/3 cup butter
- 3 oz. cream cheese
- Mix crust ingredients & pat into a 9 x 13 pan.
- Bake at 350 for 10 minutes.
- Mx filling ingredients and spread over baked crust. No need to cool
- the crust first.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes.
- Blend together butter and cream cheese.
- Add vanilla and beat in powder sugar until creamy.
- Frost bars.
- Note:These should be stored in the fridge because of the cream
- cheese but taken out a little before serving. For easier cutting, cut
- before refrigerating.
- Note:Sub white chocolate chips for chocolate and macadamia nuts for the walnuts!
Jesuit Tampa - Between Practice and Homework
Amsterdam Friends Cookbook
Simple Recipes that WorkSee More
Gluten Free Gingerbread Cupcake with Browned Butter Butter Cream Frosting
Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble
Mrs. Jackson’s Grits – “Selma”See More