- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 martini glasses
- 2 Oreo cookies
- 1/2 teaspoon honey
- Chocolate syrup
- Ice cream, any flavor you like, use a good quality
- 1/4 cup heavy cream, whipped
- Chocolate chopped coarsely for garnish
- Almonds, sliced and toasted for garnish
- Optional: add a booze such as kahlua and blend with icecream to create a cocktail
- Place the Oreo cookies in a food processor until finely chopped, transfer to a shallow dish. Place the honey in a shallow dish and spin the rim of each martini glass in the honey so that the inside and outside of the rim of each glass is coated with honey, then dip the rim of each glass in the finely chopped Oreos. This can be done ahead of time and set aside until ready to serve.
- Drizzle chocolate syrup at the bottom of the glass. Spoon ice cream into each glass being careful to keep the Oreo rims in tact. Add whipped cream to each glass and garnish with chopped chocolate, toasted almonds and serve.
- Photo credit: (c) traxlergirl on istockphoto (This photo has been paid for through istockphoto with permission to post).
NotesMake as many as you want they are great and something different.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
YummyMix.com's Blended Drink Recipes
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2013See More
Aunt Kiki’s Enchilada Casserole
Chicken Cauliflower Power Soup
Coconut MacaroonsSee More