ICE CREAM IN A MARTINI GLASS RIMMED WITH OREO CRUMBS
- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 martini glasses
- 2 Oreo cookies
- 1/2 teaspoon honey
- Ice cream, any flavor you like, use a good quality
- 1/4 cup heavy cream, whipped
- Chocolate chopped coarsely for garnish
- Almonds, sliced and toasted for garnish
- 2 mint sprigs
- Place the Oreo cookies in a food processor until finely chopped, transfer to a shallow dish. Place the honey in a shallow dish and spin the rim of each martini glass in the honey so that the inside and outside of the rim of each glass is coated with honey, then dip the rim of each glass in the finely chopped Oreos. This can be done ahead of time and set aside until ready to serve.
- Spoon ice cream into each glass being careful to keep the Oreo rims in tact. Add whipped cream to each glass and garnish with chopped chocolate, toasted almonds, a mint sprig and serve.
NotesMake as many as you want they are great and something different.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Brownies: Baking Outside the Box
Easy Homemade Salad Dressings
$30 Wine+Food PairingsSee More
Hot and Sour Soup
My Husband’s Favorite Desert
Mickey's Pulled PorkSee More