- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 pounds semi sweet chocolate, chopped
- 1 pint ice cream, slightly thawed (whatever flavor but vanilla)
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- Place chopped chocolate in medium glass microwave safe bowl.
- Microwave on high for 1min 45 sec.
- Stir then add ice cream and beat until smooth. Stir in nuts.
- Put in dish.
- Refrigerate until firm, cut into squares.
- Makes about 64 pieces.
- Very rich so you want tiny pieces..
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and Appetisers
From Granny's Kitchen...With Love!
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie ChallengeSee More
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
Peanut Butter Chocolate and Banana Chip Cookies
NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE PETIT FOURSSee More