- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 pounds semi sweet chocolate, chopped
- 1 pint ice cream, slightly thawed (whatever flavor but vanilla)
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- Place chopped chocolate in medium glass microwave safe bowl.
- Microwave on high for 1min 45 sec.
- Stir then add ice cream and beat until smooth. Stir in nuts.
- Put in dish.
- Refrigerate until firm, cut into squares.
- Makes about 64 pieces.
- Very rich so you want tiny pieces..
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Taste of CenturyLink
Rainbows Of Vegan Love
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy FoodSee More
STUFFAT TAL-QARNIT (Octopus Stew)
Frosted Apple Cinnamon Bars
BANANA WELLINGTONSSee More