- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 pounds semi sweet chocolate, chopped
- 1 pint ice cream, slightly thawed (whatever flavor but vanilla)
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- Place chopped chocolate in medium glass microwave safe bowl.
- Microwave on high for 1min 45 sec.
- Stir then add ice cream and beat until smooth. Stir in nuts.
- Put in dish.
- Refrigerate until firm, cut into squares.
- Makes about 64 pieces.
- Very rich so you want tiny pieces..
Austin Personal Training Recipes
Angel Acres Holiday Dessert Cookbook
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie ChallengeSee More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More