- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Cheese - American, Swiss, Cheddar, Gouda, etc.
- Salt and Pepper
- Cream or milk
- Parmesan cheese, optional
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Grease individual casserole dishes.
- piece or pieces of ham
- cheese of choice
- 1 or 2 eggs
- salt and pepper
- cream OR milk (egg yolks should be slightly visible)
- Bake 10 minutes.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese, if desired.
- Bake additional 10 minutes. (Bake longer for harder yolk.)
NotesThe amount of ingredients can be varied to fit the meal and the appetites. This is a "must have" recipe with leftover ham
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy Food
Italy or Bust
Fun appetizers and snacksSee More
Apricot Glazed Chicken Breasts
Blueberry Light MuffinsSee More