- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Cheese - American, Swiss, Cheddar, Gouda, etc.
- Salt and Pepper
- Cream or milk
- Parmesan cheese, optional
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Grease individual casserole dishes.
- piece or pieces of ham
- cheese of choice
- 1 or 2 eggs
- salt and pepper
- cream OR milk (egg yolks should be slightly visible)
- Bake 10 minutes.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese, if desired.
- Bake additional 10 minutes. (Bake longer for harder yolk.)
NotesThe amount of ingredients can be varied to fit the meal and the appetites. This is a "must have" recipe with leftover ham
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Just Desserts - Top 20 from the Culinary Alchemy Blog
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and Appetisers
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!See More
Dad's favorite peanut brownies!See More