- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Cheese - American, Swiss, Cheddar, Gouda, etc.
- Salt and Pepper
- Cream or milk
- Parmesan cheese, optional
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Grease individual casserole dishes.
- piece or pieces of ham
- cheese of choice
- 1 or 2 eggs
- salt and pepper
- cream OR milk (egg yolks should be slightly visible)
- Bake 10 minutes.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese, if desired.
- Bake additional 10 minutes. (Bake longer for harder yolk.)
NotesThe amount of ingredients can be varied to fit the meal and the appetites. This is a "must have" recipe with leftover ham
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
HalFire: A Passion for HotWings!
MidLife Road Trip's
Brownies: Baking Outside the BoxSee More
Curried Eggplant with Coconut Milk
Cube Steaks Paprika
Crockpot Rice Pork ChopsSee More