- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Cheese - American, Swiss, Cheddar, Gouda, etc.
- Salt and Pepper
- Cream or milk
- Parmesan cheese, optional
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Grease individual casserole dishes.
- piece or pieces of ham
- cheese of choice
- 1 or 2 eggs
- salt and pepper
- cream OR milk (egg yolks should be slightly visible)
- Bake 10 minutes.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese, if desired.
- Bake additional 10 minutes. (Bake longer for harder yolk.)
NotesThe amount of ingredients can be varied to fit the meal and the appetites. This is a "must have" recipe with leftover ham
Screen-to-Table Cookbook: Food in Film
Second Grade Holiday Cookbook 2014
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skinSee More
Zesty Taco Stew with Cheddar-Stuffed Cornbread Dumplings
Fried OystersSee More