- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Crust Ingredients:
- 1/2 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup Butter, softened
- 2 tablespoons firmly packed brown sugar
- Filling Ingredients:
- 3 1/4 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons instant coffee granules
- 2 tablespoons bourbon or whiskey, if desired
- 1 1/2 cups Heavy Whipping Cream, whipped
- Garnish Ingredients:
- Heavy Whipping Cream, whipped, sweetened, if desired
- Heat oven to 350°F. Combine all crust ingredients in medium bowl. Press onto bottom and up sides of 9-inch pie pan. Bake for 7 to 10 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool completely.
- Combine marshmallows, milk, sugar and coffee granules in 2-quart saucepan. Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until marshmallows are melted (10 to 12 minutes). Pour into large bowl; cool completely.
- Stir bourbon into cooled marshmallow mixture; gently stir in whipped cream. Pour into cooled crust. Refrigerate until set (4 hours or overnight). Garnish with sweetened whipped cream, if desired..
NotesBring the luck of the Irish into your home with this Irish coffee flavored pie.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Naked Macaron
Gluten-Free and Delicious
Vegan Glass Jar GoodiesSee More
Pineapple-Black Bean Enchiladas
Mascarpone Brownies With Honey Chocolate Sauce
Chicken RollupsSee More