- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryBring the luck of the Irish into your home with this Irish coffee flavored pie.
- Crust Ingredients:
- 1/2 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup Butter, softened
- 2 tablespoons firmly packed brown sugar
- Filling Ingredients:
- 3 1/4 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons instant coffee granules
- 2 tablespoons bourbon or whiskey, if desired
- 1 1/2 cups Heavy Whipping Cream, whipped
- Garnish Ingredients:
- Heavy Whipping Cream, whipped, sweetened, if desired
- Heat oven to 350°F. Combine all crust ingredients in medium bowl. Press onto bottom and up sides of 9-inch pie pan. Bake for 7 to 10 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool completely.
- Combine marshmallows, milk, sugar and coffee granules in 2-quart saucepan. Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until marshmallows are melted (10 to 12 minutes). Pour into large bowl; cool completely.
- Stir bourbon into cooled marshmallow mixture; gently stir in whipped cream. Pour into cooled crust. Refrigerate until set (4 hours or overnight). Garnish with sweetened whipped cream, if desired..