- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Chocolate Pudding (NOT instant, but one the you cook over the stove)
- Graham Crackers (one box)
- Cool Whip or Whipped Cream
- Cook pudding according to box directions on stove. I usually use 2 boxes of pudding to make an 9x11-sized dessert.
- Start with placing a layer of graham crackers on bottom of the container. Then add layer of the pudding to cover crackers. Continue to layer until you reach the top of your container. Finish off with pudding layer. Then crumble small pieces of graham cracker over the top for decoration and chill.
- Once pudding has set and it's cold, cut and serve with Cool Whip/Whipped Cream. You can also add to freezer instead of fridge for it to be firmer and colder.
NotesMy mom made this easy and quick dessert all the time when I was young. So simple! You can serve this chilled in the refrigerator or freeze it for a bit for an extra cold treat.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
Desperate Housewives: Juicy Dishes & Saucy Bites
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and CakesSee More
Soft Pumpkin Cookies with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting
Hot 'n Beefy Stuffed Pepper
Ginger Peach Upside Down CakeSee More