- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 26 crushed Oreo cookies
- 1/3 c butter
- 1/2 gallon ice cream (any flavor)
- 1 jar Hershey's fudge topping
- 1 large Cool Whip
- Put in a 9X13 pan in the following order:
- 1. Crush 26 Oreo cookies and mix with 1/3c melted butter. Pat into bottom of pan. Freeze for 20 minutes.
- 2. Scoop out 1/2 gallon softened ice cream and smooth evenly over cookie layer. Freeze 20 minutes.
- 3. Spread Hershey's fudge topping over ice cream layer. Freeze 20 minutes.
- 4. Top with Cool whip and add a few crushed cookies over top.
- *Freeze for 12 hours and serve.