- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 26 crushed Oreo cookies
- 1/3 c butter
- 1/2 gallon ice cream (any flavor)
- 1 jar Hershey's fudge topping
- 1 large Cool Whip
- Put in a 9X13 pan in the following order:
- 1. Crush 26 Oreo cookies and mix with 1/3c melted butter. Pat into bottom of pan. Freeze for 20 minutes.
- 2. Scoop out 1/2 gallon softened ice cream and smooth evenly over cookie layer. Freeze 20 minutes.
- 3. Spread Hershey's fudge topping over ice cream layer. Freeze 20 minutes.
- 4. Top with Cool whip and add a few crushed cookies over top.
- *Freeze for 12 hours and serve.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Simple Homemade Favorites
The Naked Macaron
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome RecipesSee More
Almond or Oat Milk
Roasted Rack Of Lamb Persillade
Nathan M’s German Apple Pancakes, modified from Emeril's “There’s a Chef in My World” Cook bookSee More