- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 package of Nabisco choc.wafers
- 1-1/4 Sticks of butter/margarine-melted
- 1/2gallon of ice cream(any flavor you like)-softened
- small container of Cool Whip
- Hersheys syrup
- nuts,crushed up candy bars etc..
- Preheat oven to 300.
- Mash cookies into crumbs in large ziplock baggie with a rolling pin or any heavy object.
- Spread about 3/4 of crumbs on the bottom of 13x9x2,pour butter on top.
- Bake for 5 minutes.
- Cool for 5 minutes.
- Spread softened ice cream on top,then the cool whip.
- Top with Hersheys syrup and remaining cookie crumbs.
- You could put whatever you like on top-nuts,crushed up candy bars etc..
- Freeze about 2 hours.
- Take out 1/2 an hour before serving.
NotesI remember a friend of mine made this one Birthday for me.I loved it and hopefully you will too!!
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
KITCHEN CAUCUS Conservative Creations
Girl Scout Campfire Cookbook Troop 60252See More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More