- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 package of Nabisco choc.wafers
- 1-1/4 Sticks of butter/margarine-melted
- 1/2gallon of ice cream(any flavor you like)-softened
- small container of Cool Whip
- Hersheys syrup
- nuts,crushed up candy bars etc..
- Preheat oven to 300.
- Mash cookies into crumbs in large ziplock baggie with a rolling pin or any heavy object.
- Spread about 3/4 of crumbs on the bottom of 13x9x2,pour butter on top.
- Bake for 5 minutes.
- Cool for 5 minutes.
- Spread softened ice cream on top,then the cool whip.
- Top with Hersheys syrup and remaining cookie crumbs.
- You could put whatever you like on top-nuts,crushed up candy bars etc..
- Freeze about 2 hours.
- Take out 1/2 an hour before serving.
NotesI remember a friend of mine made this one Birthday for me.I loved it and hopefully you will too!!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Desperate Housewives: Juicy Dishes & Saucy Bites
Cooking for a Cure
Babette's Test KitchenSee More
Paula’s Vegetable Beef Chili
Beans And Tomatoes Chili Con CarneSee More