- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 package of Nabisco choc.wafers
- 1-1/4 Sticks of butter/margarine-melted
- 1/2gallon of ice cream(any flavor you like)-softened
- small container of Cool Whip
- Hersheys syrup
- nuts,crushed up candy bars etc..
- Preheat oven to 300.
- Mash cookies into crumbs in large ziplock baggie with a rolling pin or any heavy object.
- Spread about 3/4 of crumbs on the bottom of 13x9x2,pour butter on top.
- Bake for 5 minutes.
- Cool for 5 minutes.
- Spread softened ice cream on top,then the cool whip.
- Top with Hersheys syrup and remaining cookie crumbs.
- You could put whatever you like on top-nuts,crushed up candy bars etc..
- Freeze about 2 hours.
- Take out 1/2 an hour before serving.
NotesI remember a friend of mine made this one Birthday for me.I loved it and hopefully you will too!!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Watt's Cooking in PA?
The Naked Macaron
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome RecipesSee More
Cocktail (The V)
Angel Acres Feel Better Chicken Noodle Soup
Twisted Shirley TempleSee More