ICE CREAM CAKE
- 1 package of Nabisco choc.wafers
- 1-1/4 Sticks of butter/margarine-melted
- 1/2gallon of ice cream(any flavor you like)-softened
- small container of Cool Whip
- Hersheys syrup
- nuts,crushed up candy bars etc..
Preheat oven to 300.
Mash cookies into crumbs in large ziplock baggie with a rolling pin or any heavy object.
Spread about 3/4 of crumbs on the bottom of 13x9x2,pour butter on top.
Bake for 5 minutes.
Cool for 5 minutes.
Spread softened ice cream on top,then the cool whip.
Top with Hersheys syrup and remaining cookie crumbs.
You could put whatever you like on top-nuts,crushed up candy bars etc..
Freeze about 2 hours.
Take out 1/2 an hour before serving.