ICE CREAM DELIGHT
- Cooking Time: Freeze 1 hour
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 15 minutes
- 16 ice cream sandwiches
- 1 (12oz.) jar carmel ice-cream topping
- 1 1/2 cups toasted chopped pecans
- 12 oz. container Cool Whip,Thawed
- Hot fudge ice-cream topping
- Maraschino cherries (optional)
Line 9x13 baking dish with Saran wrap over lapping ends, this is to help get the dessert out easy.
Place 8 ice-cream sandwiches on bottom (you may have to cut a few to get them to fit).
Spread carmel topping evenly over sandwiches.
Sprinkle with 1 cup pecans.
Top with remaining sandwiches.
Spread Cool Whip over top.
Sprinkle with remaining pecans.
Cover and freeze at least 1 hour.
To serve let stand 2 or 3 minutes lift out by way of Saran Wrap.
Cut into squares.
Drizzle with warm hot fudge topping.
Top with cherries.