- Cooking Time: Freeze 1 hour
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 15 minutes
- 16 ice cream sandwiches
- 1 (12oz.) jar carmel ice-cream topping
- 1 1/2 cups toasted chopped pecans
- 12 oz. container Cool Whip,Thawed
- Hot fudge ice-cream topping
- Maraschino cherries (optional)
- Line 9x13 baking dish with Saran wrap over lapping ends, this is to help get the dessert out easy.
- Place 8 ice-cream sandwiches on bottom (you may have to cut a few to get them to fit).
- Spread carmel topping evenly over sandwiches.
- Sprinkle with 1 cup pecans.
- Top with remaining sandwiches.
- Spread Cool Whip over top.
- Sprinkle with remaining pecans.
- Cover and freeze at least 1 hour.
- To serve let stand 2 or 3 minutes lift out by way of Saran Wrap.
- Cut into squares.
- Drizzle with warm hot fudge topping.
- Top with cherries.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
MidLife Road Trip's
Favourites from Ana's Romanian Kitchen
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community CookbookSee More
pistachio cranberry icebox cookies
Teeny Tiny Italian Meat-loaves
Mom's Holiday Stove Top StuffingSee More