- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/2 cup half & half
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla
- 6 tablespoons rock salt
- 1 pint-size Ziploc plastic bag
- 1 gallon-size Ziploc plastic bag
- Ice cubes
- Fill the large bag half full of ice, and add the rock salt. Seal the bag.
- Put milk, vanilla, and sugar into the small bag, and seal it.
- Place the small bag inside the large one and seal again carefully.
- Shake until mixture is ice cream, about 5 minutes. (You might need oven mitts since it's very cold.)
- Wipe off top of small bag, then open carefully and enjoy!
NotesThis is excellent for any kid to make
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Austin Personal Training Recipes
Sharing Christmas with Friends
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)See More
GLUTEN-FREE FLOUR BLEND
Peanut Butter Cups
White Chocolate and Cranberry CookiesSee More