- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/2 cup half & half
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla
- 6 tablespoons rock salt
- 1 pint-size Ziploc plastic bag
- 1 gallon-size Ziploc plastic bag
- Ice cubes
- Fill the large bag half full of ice, and add the rock salt. Seal the bag.
- Put milk, vanilla, and sugar into the small bag, and seal it.
- Place the small bag inside the large one and seal again carefully.
- Shake until mixture is ice cream, about 5 minutes. (You might need oven mitts since it's very cold.)
- Wipe off top of small bag, then open carefully and enjoy!
NotesThis is excellent for any kid to make
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!
GAES PTO RecipesSee More
Dark chocolate truffle tart with flax seeds
Khatta Meetha Karela
Roasted Butternut Squash SoupSee More