- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 c flour
- 2 tbl sugar
- 1 lb margarine or butter
- 1 pint walgreens vanilla ice cream
- Let ice cream and butter get soft (not soupy)
- Cream butter, ice cream and sugar together.
- Blend in flour slowly, mix until a ball is formed
- Chill for 30 minutes
- Roll out and cut out with a shot glass
- Add solo filling of your choice and bake at 350 for 20 minutes
- sprinkle with powdered sugar and serve.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!
Eco-Chefs Kids Culinary Cookbook
The Naked MacaronSee More
Salmon & Spinach Pesto Pasta
Antipasto for Kids (Gluten-Free)See More