- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 9
- Preparation Time:
- 1[ 3oz] pkg lemon jello
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 qt vanilla ice cream softened
- 1 [8oz] can crushed pineapple drained
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- Dissolve jello in boiling water.
- Add ice cream stirring until well blended.
- Stir in pineapple and pecans.
- Pour into an 8oz square pan and freeze until firm.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake Recipe
WorkingBug's Open House Cookbook
Vegan Glass Jar GoodiesSee More
Louisiana Crabmeat Stuffed Artichoke
Slow-Cooker Chicken Tortilla SoupSee More