- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 9
- Preparation Time:
- 1[ 3oz] pkg lemon jello
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 qt vanilla ice cream softened
- 1 [8oz] can crushed pineapple drained
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- Dissolve jello in boiling water.
- Add ice cream stirring until well blended.
- Stir in pineapple and pecans.
- Pour into an 8oz square pan and freeze until firm.
The Best of Brock: Celebrating 85 Years of Cooking
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
The Help Cookbook: Food and FriendshipSee More
Pho - Vietnamese Beef Noodle
Creamy Roasted Sweet Potato Soup
Jim's Easy Vegetable Green Thai CurrySee More