- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 36 mini ice cream sandwiches or 18 regular
- Cool Whip
- Hot Fudge Sauce
- Begin with a layer of ice cream sandwiches.
- Next spread with cool whip.
- Pour some fudge sauce over (according to your taste.)
- Repeat layers ending with fudge sauce on top. Make 2 to 3 layers.
- Put it in the freezer for about two-three hours.
- You can do it according to your own taste........how much cool whip, fudge sauce, layers, etc.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
Adventures in Cooking
Austin Personal Training RecipesSee More
Hot Artichoke Dip
Lemon Streusel MuffinsSee More