- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 36 mini ice cream sandwiches or 18 regular
- Cool Whip
- Hot Fudge Sauce
- Begin with a layer of ice cream sandwiches.
- Next spread with cool whip.
- Pour some fudge sauce over (according to your taste.)
- Repeat layers ending with fudge sauce on top. Make 2 to 3 layers.
- Put it in the freezer for about two-three hours.
- You can do it according to your own taste........how much cool whip, fudge sauce, layers, etc.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Real Deal Apple Recipes.
Easy Homemade Salad Dressings
The Secret Life of Bees: Cooking Your Way Through CollegeSee More
Coca-Cola Biscuits from Southern Biscuits Cookbook
Summer Stone Sangria
Beef & Broccoli over Hong Kong Pan Fried NoodlesSee More