- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1-box of 16 Mini Ice Cream Sandwiches
- 1-12oz bowl whipped topping
- 4-Butterfinger candy bars (crushed)
- 1-disposable cake pan with lid
- Layer bottom of cake pan with Ice cream sandwiches.
- Top with whipped topping evenly.
- Sprinkle crushed butterfinger bars on top.
- Freeze untill ready to eat.
NotesA friend of mine gave me this recipe not long ago, it is one of the simplest, quick (only 3 ingred), tasty cakes, esp. for the hot summer months.This cake will feed alot & the kids love it! And has so many alternate possibilities. Enjoy!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Breads and Pastry 101
Driscoll's Berry Desserts
MetroCooking DC 2013See More
Carmelized Banana Tart (Land O Lakes)
Betty Crocker Ooey Gooey Pumpkin Caramel Cupcakes
Chinese Chicken WingsSee More