- Cooking Time: 22-25
- Preparation Time:
- 2 packages (18 ounces each) refrigerated peanut butter cookie dough
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped peanuts
- 2 cups vanilla or chocolate ice cream, softened
- Chocolate sauce or melted chocolate
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease 15X10-inch jelly-roll pan. Let dough stand at room temperature about 15 minutes.
- Press cookie dough evenly into prepared pan. Sprinkle with peanuts, pressing nuts in lightly.
- Bake 22 to 25 minutes or until set and golden brown. Cool completely in pan on wire rack.
- Use 3-inch heart-shaped cookie cutter to cut out 16 hearts. (Reserve scraps for snacking or discard.)
- Spoon 1/4 cup ice cream onto 8 hearts; top with remaining hearts. Press sandwiches gently together to spread ice cream to edges, scraping any excess from edges.
- To serve, place sandwiches on plates and drizzle with chocolate sauce.
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
Breads and Breakfasts: Bakin' Without Eggs...or Dairy!
Angel Acres Soup & Chili CookbookSee More
Best Mediterranean Baked Stuffed Chicken
Melt Your Heart Pizza
Paleo Flank Steak with Chimichurri SauceSee More