- Cooking Time: 22-25
- Preparation Time:
- 2 packages (18 ounces each) refrigerated peanut butter cookie dough
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped peanuts
- 2 cups vanilla or chocolate ice cream, softened
- Chocolate sauce or melted chocolate
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease 15X10-inch jelly-roll pan. Let dough stand at room temperature about 15 minutes.
- Press cookie dough evenly into prepared pan. Sprinkle with peanuts, pressing nuts in lightly.
- Bake 22 to 25 minutes or until set and golden brown. Cool completely in pan on wire rack.
- Use 3-inch heart-shaped cookie cutter to cut out 16 hearts. (Reserve scraps for snacking or discard.)
- Spoon 1/4 cup ice cream onto 8 hearts; top with remaining hearts. Press sandwiches gently together to spread ice cream to edges, scraping any excess from edges.
- To serve, place sandwiches on plates and drizzle with chocolate sauce.
Paul's Food World Volume 1
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie TreatsSee More
Italian Sausage and Mushroom Ravioli
Chicken Tacos with Green Chili Adobo
Fish Cakes (Thai) with Herd & Peanut SaladSee More