- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 box ice cream sandwiches
- 1 tub cool whip
- 1 boton caramel sauce
- 1 bottle chocolate sauce
- 1 bag toffee bits
- 1 sm pk finely chopped pecans
- Line a 13x9 dish with ice cream sandwiches, cutting them to fit, if needed.
- Top with whipped cream.
- Drizzle with sauces. Sprinkle with toffee and nuts.
- Cover and place in freezer for 1 hour. Cut into pieces to serve. Store in freezer.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Best of Brock: Celebrating 85 Years of Cooking
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie ChallengeSee More
Chinese New Years Sticky Rice Cake
Mushroom Barley Soup
Billy's Vanilla, Vanilla CupcakesSee More