- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 box ice cream sandwiches
- 1 tub cool whip
- 1 boton caramel sauce
- 1 bottle chocolate sauce
- 1 bag toffee bits
- 1 sm pk finely chopped pecans
- Line a 13x9 dish with ice cream sandwiches, cutting them to fit, if needed.
- Top with whipped cream.
- Drizzle with sauces. Sprinkle with toffee and nuts.
- Cover and place in freezer for 1 hour. Cut into pieces to serve. Store in freezer.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Just Desserts - Top 20 from the Culinary Alchemy Blog
'CHEF' the Film Cookbook: Recipes from El Jefe
Austin Personal Training RecipesSee More
Paula’s Vegetable Beef Chili
Beans And Tomatoes Chili Con CarneSee More