- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 600 ml Thickened Cream
- Tin of Condenced Milk
- 2x packets Malt Bicuits
- 2x crunchies
- 1. Line a baking tray with grease proof paper and lay one laying of malt biscuits on the bottom, making sure they are face down and you remeber which way they are laying som you lay the top similar
- 2. in a mixing bowl pour 600ml and tin of condenced milk, beating it with electric beaters til it becomes thick.. could take etween 5-15 mins if not longer
- 3. Crush the crunchies and poor into mixture u have just made once its thick, stir in with wooden spoon
- 4. Pour the cream mixture over the biscuits in the baking tray, making sure your gentle and that none of the biscuits move.
- 5. Make sure the top is smooth, place another layer of malt biscuits on the top with the MALT words facing upwards. make sure you lay them same as the bottom.
- 6. put in the freezer till entire thing is hard
- 7. then cut around the edge of the biscuits for serves.
NotesThis was a friend of my mothers recipe that I managed to get hold of. It's so delicious I cant help but share it!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Social Cookbook
Girl Scout Campfire Cookbook Troop 60252
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSWSee More
Super-Simple Snickers Pies
Cilantro Pork Tamales
PUmpkin Carrot Swirl BarsSee More