- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 package (18 ounces) Refrigerated Cookie Bar Dough (Chocolate Chip Lovers, Chocolate Chips & Chunks with Pecans, White Chip Macadamia Nut, or Peanut Butter Cups, Chips & Chunks)
- 3 cups vanilla or chocolate ice cream, slightly softened
- Semi-Sweet Chocolate Mini Morsels
- Prepare cookies according to package directions. Cool completely.
- Place 1/2 cup ice cream on flat side of 1 cookie; top with flat side of second cookie to make a sandwich. Roll sides of sandwiches in morsels. Wrap tightly in plastic wrap; freeze for at least 1 hour before serving. makes 6 samdwiches
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Austin Personal Training Recipes
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!
Vegan Eats!See More
ICE CREAM IN A MARTINI GLASS RIMMED WITH OREO CRUMBS
Cupcake Wars Winning Peaches 'n Cream Cupcakes
Monkfish Stew in White Wine SauceSee More