- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 1/4 cup honey
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- Vanilla and/or chocolate ice cream
- 1 cup MOUNDS Sweetened Coconut Flakes, tinted*
- REESE'S PIECES Candy
- HERSHEY'S MINIATURES Chocolate Bars, cut into curls or chopped
- Heat oven to 350°F. Line cookie sheet with foil; grease foil. Foil-wrap several cardboard rolls from plastic wrap, foil, or paper towels
- Beat brown sugar, melted butter, honey and flour in medium bowl until smooth. Drop batter by level tablespoonfuls, alternating 4 cookies per prepared cookie sheet. With back of spoon, spread each scoop of batter to make 3-inch circle.
- Bake cookies 5 to 6 minutes or until bubbly and deep golden brown. Let stand 2 minutes until set; remove from foil. With flat side to inside, place cookies around prepared rolls; cool completely. Repeat until all cookies are baked and cooled.
- Fill cookies with scoops of ice cream; sprinkle with tinted coconut, candies and chocolate curls. Serve immediately. 14 servings.
- To tint coconut: Place 1/2 teaspoon water and several drops green food color in small bowl; stir in coconut. With fork, toss until evenly tinted; cover tightly.
- To make chocolate curls: Unwrap chocolate bars; hold in hand until softened. With vegetable peeler, peel down side of chocolate piece, forming curls. Place on wax paper-covered tray; refrigerate until firm. Handle curls with wooden picks.
Notesyummy ! From Hershey's
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
NFPG Recipe Collection
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
"Pretty Food" for the home ChefSee More
Calzone de Gen aux épinards (ou bette à carde/chou frisé)
Chocolate Drizzled Lemon and Almond BiscottiSee More