- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 12 Rhodes Cinnamon Rolls
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup vanilla ice cream
- 5 tablespoons butter or margarine
- Place frozen cinnamon rolls in a sprayed 10 x 15-inch jelly roll pan.
- In a small saucepan, combine sugars, ice cream and butter.
- Cook over medium heat until sugars are dissolved.
- Pour mixture evenly over frozen cinnamon rolls.
- Cover with plastic wrap and let rise until double.
- Remove wrap and bake at 350 F 25-30 minutes.
- Remove from oven and invert onto serving platter.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Healthy Blender Recipes: Vegan Drinks, Shakes & Smoothies
Growers' Giveback Potluck
Adventures in CookingSee More
Sauteed Spinach with Garlic: Julie & Julia
Red Cabbage and Apple Salad with Ginger Vinaigrette
Marly's Vegan Coconut CakeSee More