- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 ice cube tray
- your favorite juice (don't use milk)
- plastic wrap
- flat toothpicks.
- Carefully fill an ice cube tray with your favorite juice.
- Cover ice cube tray with plastic wrap.
- Make sure it's tight across the top.
- Carefully stick 2 toothpicks, half an inch apart from each other, through the plastic into the juice.
- Carefully put in a flat area of your freezer for a couple of hours, or until they're frozen solid.
- Pop them out and enjoy!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite Recipes
Girl Scout Campfire Cookbook Troop 60252
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSWSee More
Raw “Vodka Sauce”
Memere's Chocolate Chip CookiesSee More