- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 ice cube tray
- your favorite juice (don't use milk)
- plastic wrap
- flat toothpicks.
- Carefully fill an ice cube tray with your favorite juice.
- Cover ice cube tray with plastic wrap.
- Make sure it's tight across the top.
- Carefully stick 2 toothpicks, half an inch apart from each other, through the plastic into the juice.
- Carefully put in a flat area of your freezer for a couple of hours, or until they're frozen solid.
- Pop them out and enjoy!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Food Travels Through Italy
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!See More
Hungarian Beef Paprika
Fresh Tuna Tacos
RICH BLUEBERRY BARSSee More