- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 ice cube tray
- your favorite juice (don't use milk)
- plastic wrap
- flat toothpicks.
- Carefully fill an ice cube tray with your favorite juice.
- Cover ice cube tray with plastic wrap.
- Make sure it's tight across the top.
- Carefully stick 2 toothpicks, half an inch apart from each other, through the plastic into the juice.
- Carefully put in a flat area of your freezer for a couple of hours, or until they're frozen solid.
- Pop them out and enjoy!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Holiday Dessert Cookbook
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!See More
Cherry Chip Cheesecake BarsSee More