- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 2
- 200 ml Northern Ice Cabernet Sauvignon Icewine
- 200 ml Northern Ice Vidal Icewine
- 8 to 10 large ice cubes (equal volume of ice cubes to Icewine)
- Place half of the ice cubes in a blender.
- Cover with half of Icewine
- Blend together.
- Add remaining ice cubes and Icewine.
- Blend until frothy.
- Serve in a martini glass
- Garnish with frozen red or white grapes
NotesSlushies! The Ice House Winery's house specialty. Visitors from all over the world are "wowed" by the tangy, fresh fruit complexity of this cocktail. We love to serve it in Martini glasses to toast our friends and serve it with spicy appetizers. Our Icewine Slushie with Northern Ice Vidal Icewine has a long flavour delivery of apricots, peach, pears, lychee and green apple. Our Northern Ice Cabernet Sauvignon Slushie has deep rich dark cherry, plum, fig, blackberry and raspberry notes with a subtle port quality.
Our new Slushie label from The Ice House Winery has the recipe on the back.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
The Naked Macaron
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at PesahSee More
Louisiana Crabmeat Stuffed Artichoke
Slow-Cooker Chicken Tortilla SoupSee More