- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- ice cream
- cherry pie filling
- melted chocolate
- whipped cream
- one Brownie for each dish sliced horizontily
- place one half in bottom of dish
- place scoop of any flavor ice cream you would like [I used vanilla]on top
- put a spoonful of cherry pie filling over that.
- then another layer of each.
- top with melted chocolate and whipped cream.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2013See More
Old Fashioned Railroad Navy Bean Soup
Rice A Roni Meatballs
Homemade Vanilla ExtractSee More