- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- ice cream
- cherry pie filling
- melted chocolate
- whipped cream
- one Brownie for each dish sliced horizontily
- place one half in bottom of dish
- place scoop of any flavor ice cream you would like [I used vanilla]on top
- put a spoonful of cherry pie filling over that.
- then another layer of each.
- top with melted chocolate and whipped cream.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite Recipes
YummyMix.com's Blended Drink Recipes
Oliver & Grandson's Cajun and Southern CreationsSee More
Prickly Pear Margarita
Creamy Candy Bar Dessert
Hector's HurricanesSee More