- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- ice cream
- cherry pie filling
- melted chocolate
- whipped cream
- one Brownie for each dish sliced horizontily
- place one half in bottom of dish
- place scoop of any flavor ice cream you would like [I used vanilla]on top
- put a spoonful of cherry pie filling over that.
- then another layer of each.
- top with melted chocolate and whipped cream.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking for a Cure
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy Food
Breads and Pastry 101See More
Roasted Butternut Bisque with Spicy Pumpkin Seeds
Julia's Fudge Puddles (Modified from allrecipes.com)
Seven More SinsSee More