- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 9oz packages chocolate wafer cookies
- 3 c whipped cream (see recipe below)
- cocoa powder, for dusting or chocolate shavings
- Arrange cookies in a circle, 1 in the center and 7 surrounding.
- Top wafers with approximately 1/2 cup whipped cream. Repeat with remaining cookies and whipped cream, ending with a layer of cream (there will be a few cookies left over).
- Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate overnight. To serve, dust top lightly with cocoa powder or chocolate shavings.
NotesNote: Refrigeration is key. It makes the cookies nice and soft!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Mom's Cooking Secrets
Cooking for a Cure
St.George YMCA-YWCA Before and After School CookbookSee More
Soft Pumpkin Cookies with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting
Hot 'n Beefy Stuffed Pepper
Ginger Peach Upside Down CakeSee More