- Cooking Time: 30 min
- Servings: 16
- Preparation Time: 20 min
- 1 box (14.4 ounces) graham crackers
- 2 boxes (3 ounces each) butterscotch cook and serve pudding
- 2 boxes (3 ounces each) vanilla cook and serve pudding
- 1 box (3.4 ounces) chocolate cook and serve pudding
- 10 cups milk
- Coat a 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking dish with nonstick spray.
- Line the bottom with a single layer of graham crackers.
- Cut pieces to fit if necessary. Save scraps. Cook butterscotch pudding following package directions, about 10 minutes.
- Pour over layer of graham crackers.
- Place another layer of graham crackers over butterscotch pudding.
- Cook vanilla pudding following package directions, about 10 minutes and pour over cracker layer.
- Place a final layer of crackers over vanilla pudding.
- Cook chocolate pudding according to package directions, about 10 minutes.
- Pour evenly over the crackers.
- Finely crush the remaining graham crackers and and scraps.
- Sprinkle over the top of the chocolate pudding layer.
- Refrigerate for 4 hours or overnight.
- Cut into squares.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and Appetisers
Driscoll's Berry Desserts
KITCHEN CAUCUS Liberal HelpingsSee More
Peking Style Smoked Chicken
Quick and Spicy Tomato Soup
Grilled London BroilSee More