- Cooking Time: 10
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 10
- 4 cups mixed berries, frozen
- 1 c white chocolate chips
- 2 c heavy cream
- Place berries in freezer baggie and freeze for 24 hrs.
- Put the white chocolate chips and cream in a glass bowl.
- Set the bowl over a pan of simmering water.
- Stir until combined and smooth.
- Place the berries in a tall glass.
- Pour desired amount of cream mixture over the berries.
- Serve at once.
NotesA quick mid week special but easy dessert!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Secret Life of Bees: Cooking Your Way Through College
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!
50 Shades of TasteSee More
Holey Moley Dark Mexican Chocolate Dulce De Leche Brownies
Sweet, Salty, Frito CandySee More