- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 2
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup fat-free vanilla frozen yogurt or fat-free vanilla ice cream
- 1 cup cold strong-brewed coffee
- 1 teaspoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 packet sugar substitute or equivalent of 2 teaspoons sugar
- Place all ingredients in food processor or blender; process until smooth.
- Place container in freezer; freeze 1-1/2 to 2 hours or until top and sides of mixture are partially frozen.
- Scrape sides of container; process until smooth and frothy.
- Garnish as desired.
- Serve immediately.
- Makes 2 servings
- Iced Mocha Cappuccino: Increase amount of unsweetened cocoa powder to 1 tablespoon.
- Proceed as above.
- Tip: To add an extra flavor boost to this refreshing drink, add orange peel, lemon peel or a dash of ground cinnamon to your coffee grounds before brewing.