- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 2
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup fat-free vanilla frozen yogurt or fat-free vanilla ice cream
- 1 cup cold strong-brewed coffee
- 1 teaspoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 packet sugar substitute or equivalent of 2 teaspoons sugar
- Place all ingredients in food processor or blender; process until smooth.
- Place container in freezer; freeze 1-1/2 to 2 hours or until top and sides of mixture are partially frozen.
- Scrape sides of container; process until smooth and frothy.
- Garnish as desired.
- Serve immediately.
- Makes 2 servings
- Iced Mocha Cappuccino: Increase amount of unsweetened cocoa powder to 1 tablespoon.
- Proceed as above.
- Tip: To add an extra flavor boost to this refreshing drink, add orange peel, lemon peel or a dash of ground cinnamon to your coffee grounds before brewing.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. Welch
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSW
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or PartySee More
Blue Collar Beer Cheese Dip
Banana Bread Bars with Brown Butter FrostingSee More