- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- 3 oz. hot espresso (see Notes, below)
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 cups milk - low-fat okay
- 1 Tbls. instant pudding mix (your choice of flavor)
- 1 cup ice cubes
- Stir sugar into espresso; cool mixture.
- -Stir milk and pudding mix into espresso mixture.
- -Fill a glass with ice and either serve mixture over ice, or pour glass contents into blender and frappe for 30-45 seconds.
- Notes: No espresso? Use coffee that has been run through coffee maker twice.
- Mocha: Add 1 pinch cocoa powder.
- Chocolate Brownie: Add 1 pinch cocoa powder and 2 Tbls. chocolate chips.
- Orange Mocha: Add 1 pinch cocoa powder and 2 Tbls. orange chocolate chips.
- Rumbuh: Add 2 Tbls. crushed chocolate cookies.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Growers' Giveback Potluck
Amsterdam Friends Cookbook
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.See More
Edamame and Radish Slaw
Lisa Lovegood's Butterbeer Cake
Rustic Whole Wheat Garlic & Herb PizzaSee More