- Cooking Time: 0
- Servings: 1
- Preparation Time: 5
- 5 shots ristretto espresso
- 3/4 ounce cinnamon syrup (or your favorite: I use Monin)
- 3/4 ounce half & half
- After brewing the espresso, pour it into a cocktail shaker with the ice.
- Add flavoring syrup if desired.
- Shake vigorously for 30 seconds.
- Pour into a large glass, such as an Iced Tea glass.
- Float the 1/2 & 1/2 on the top
- Add a straw and enjoy!
NotesHello, my name is kimberly, and I am a coffee-aholic. I have been drinking coffee most of my life. I started stealing sips of my mom's coffee when I was a kid. When we lived in Alaska, I graduated to espresso, thanks to this awesome coffee house in Anchorage. It wasn't long before I was drinking quad-shot mochas on a regular basis. Now-a-days, I like my espresso a little less sweet, and, in the warm weather, a lot more cold!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Soup & Chili Cookbook
Watt's Cooking in PA?
Summertime SippersSee More
Almond or Oat Milk
Roasted Rack Of Lamb Persillade
Nathan M’s German Apple Pancakes, modified from Emeril's “There’s a Chef in My World” Cook bookSee More